Legacy Tactics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Tactics

Legacy Tactics CS:S Forums

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

June 21 meeting notes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oblivion
Admin
oblivion

June 21 meeting notes Empty
PostSubject: June 21 meeting notes   June 21 meeting notes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:39 am

Thanks to everyone who was able to make it. For those who weren't able to, you've been cut from the team.

I kid, I kid.

I'll fill you guys in right now. Basically we are trying to get this team very organized so all of us members have the best experience in LT.

The new scrim server is up and running, PLEASE send donations (whatever you can afford) over to yeti's paypal account. We have a nice amount saved up already so the server will be up and running for the next several months (unless the server explodes from us destroying too many teams).

LT is going to start competing in scrimmage tournaments. If you are interested, please contact extacy, eatmylead, or mori and let them know. Obviously we can't all be on one huge team so it looks like we are going to have an A team and B team. The A team is going to be for the more experienced, and "serious" players. I put serious in quotes because let's face it, all of us have lives outside CS, so we are not asking you to devote ALL your time into the game. Hence, the B team will be for those players who want to learn the scrim scene, but not be as committed as players in the A team.

Now for the pub thing. We have tried to have a pub 3 times in the past, but it always dies because no one plays in it. People always play office non-stop at you know where.

If anyone has interest in getting another pub started, talk to me. If we get more members committed to pubbing, then we can maybe get one up and running.

Back to the scrim thing, we went over a few maps last night and i was really impressed with the desire to learn from you guys. if you guys want some one on one time learning the maps, see mori.

We are also going to start posting up strats, terms and all that fun stuff scrim related in the scrim section. learn this stuff if you want to scrim, we need to get everyone on the same page.

I won't get into all the scrim stuff we went over, that will be posted up soon though.

Any questions, come see me

cheers,
Oblivion
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlineFT.com
supersoaker

supersoaker

PostSubject: Re: June 21 meeting notes   June 21 meeting notes I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:44 pm

Whatever happened to all these team meetings?
Back to top Go down
supersoaker

supersoaker

PostSubject: Re: June 21 meeting notes   June 21 meeting notes I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:44 pm

Whatever happened to all these team meetings?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June 21 meeting notes   June 21 meeting notes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

June 21 meeting notes
Page 1 of 1