Legacy Tactics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Tactics

Legacy Tactics CS:S Forums

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

BOE is not going to happen.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Memento Mori
Admin

BOE is not going to happen. Empty
PostSubject: BOE is not going to happen.   BOE is not going to happen. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:44 am

This is the new homepage for BOE:

We are saddened to inform you that BuiltOnEnergy.com is no longer a league. After long consideration, MaxFrag has decided to part ways with Built On Energy due to a lack of trust in its executive staff. MaxFrag felt Built On Energy was to premature and BOE’s staff was too young to work with. We deeply apologize to those gamers who were looking forward to playing in this league. Anyone who has downloaded the BOE client should immediately delete it. MaxFrag is not responsible for any losses you faced and the 2 founders of BOE should be contacted, John Tamburino and Daniel Pfledderer.

We also recommend you change your personal passwords for your emails or any other account.

For the community’s sake, we suggest you support the many new leagues coming out. You may check out ECO-League.com (#eco-league) or continue to support CEVO and ESEA.

The community should beware of BOE. The rumors are true. The owner, John Tamburino is 16 years old. This domain was not stolen by MaxFrag, nor is it owned by MaxFrag. The domain was given to MaxFrag after they decided to financially support BOE. For any questions, you can go to #maxfrag.

BOE will most likely come up under a different domain. When it does, I hope you everyone will beware of the new client.

This message was not written by MaxFrag.net

So, like it says, all the rumors were true about BOE. It really was a shitty league and couldn't even start its first season. Honestly I recommend that anyone in here who still wants to play in a league should get ESEA. It's only 6 dollars a month, but gives you the opportunity to play with really good people and has the best anti-client out there. I will be taking a look at what leagues are starting up soon and getting back to all of you.
Back to top Go down
Extacy

Extacy

PostSubject: Re: BOE is not going to happen.   BOE is not going to happen. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:30 pm

/wrists.

I just got my shit working - click on my BOE tab, and nearly shat myself.

Fuck em. Honestly.
Back to top Go down
oblivion
Admin
oblivion

PostSubject: Re: BOE is not going to happen.   BOE is not going to happen. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:09 am

lol... i say we start our own league, charge an entry fee to attract the serious players only, and have prizes to the winners ( yeti's new computer, a night with extacy's mom....) it will be great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlineFT.com
Yeti1818
Admin
Yeti1818

PostSubject: Re: BOE is not going to happen.   BOE is not going to happen. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:26 am

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. anything but my comp
Back to top Go down
https://legacytactics.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOE is not going to happen.   BOE is not going to happen. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BOE is not going to happen.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy Tactics :: Have a problem or issue?-
Jump to: