Legacy Tactics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Tactics

Legacy Tactics CS:S Forums

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

legacytactics.com

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
oblivion
Admin
oblivion

legacytactics.com Empty
PostSubject: legacytactics.com   legacytactics.com I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:00 am

Do you guys want an official .com name? I use hostgator for my site and here is the price break down.

$15 for legacytactics.com domain name
then for hosting it's $9 a month.

I don't think we need it now, but we are getting pretty popular, so let's keep it in mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlineFT.com
Extacy

Extacy

legacytactics.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: legacytactics.com   legacytactics.com I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:56 am

oblivion wrote:
Do you guys want an official .com name? I use hostgator for my site and here is the price break down.

I don't think we need it now, but we are getting pretty popular, so let's keep it in mind.

As soon as we get popular, we should change it - Just like you said. What is our pub anyway? Cal-ro? or 24/7? I'm not even sure.
Back to top Go down
oblivion
Admin
oblivion

legacytactics.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: legacytactics.com   legacytactics.com I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:43 am

Extacy wrote:
oblivion wrote:

As soon as we get popular, we should change it - Just like you said. What is our pub anyway? Cal-ro? or 24/7? I'm not even sure.

It's usually on dust2. I would like to get a few aim textures on there so we can practice our shooting and maybe an awp map as well.
Back to top Go down
eatmylead
Admin

legacytactics.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: legacytactics.com   legacytactics.com I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:17 am

Im totally down. I think that the sooner we switch the better don't you think? Would all this that we have stay the same or would everything change? Like a totally new website?

And about that pub server. I cant play on that, it is just so laggy for more its unbearable. Just really edgy when i move and stuff. Are we getting a new one for cheaper or still keeping this one?
Back to top Go down
oblivion
Admin
oblivion

legacytactics.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: legacytactics.com   legacytactics.com I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:58 am

eatmylead wrote:
Im totally down. I think that the sooner we switch the better don't you think? Would all this that we have stay the same or would everything change? Like a totally new website?

And about that pub server. I cant play on that, it is just so laggy for more its unbearable. Just really edgy when i move and stuff. Are we getting a new one for cheaper or still keeping this one?

we can setup a phpbb so all the stuff with transfer easily....

as far as the server goes, they are still having that sale in dallas (right in the middle for everyone pretty much). we really need to set up a meeting about this.
Back to top Go down
Duke

legacytactics.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: legacytactics.com   legacytactics.com I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:25 am

eatmylead wrote:

Ya same here. The pub needs to be reset every day.
Back to top Go down
Duke

legacytactics.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: legacytactics.com   legacytactics.com I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:26 am

eatmylead wrote:

Ya same here. The pub needs to be reset every day.
Back to top Go down
Extacy

Extacy

legacytactics.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: legacytactics.com   legacytactics.com I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:01 pm

I don't play on the pub server mainly cause it's laggy and it sucks. I think that it should be switched over SOON TIMES. Like SOOOON. Lol.

And as for a meeting, maybe people should actually show up this time.
Back to top Go down
oblivion
Admin
oblivion

legacytactics.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: legacytactics.com   legacytactics.com I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:43 am

how would you guys feel about a dallas pub? we can do a 16 person (or even a 14 person until we start really filling up) for under $20. Before you guys say it's going to be slow or whatever, do me a favor and check your pings before hand. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

legacytactics.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: legacytactics.com   legacytactics.com I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

legacytactics.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy Tactics :: Have a problem or issue?-
Jump to: