Legacy Tactics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Tactics

Legacy Tactics CS:S Forums

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What the fuck is going on at PLC?

Go down 
+3
Bubbles
Saddened
Memento Mori
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Memento Mori
Admin

What the fuck is going on at PLC? Empty
PostSubject: What the fuck is going on at PLC?   What the fuck is going on at PLC? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:35 pm

So we have QTN tagging up and I never heard anything about it. Then he got banned from PLC. Now, we have Vicodin going in there and stirring up shit and he got himself perma-banned also. So first:
Who let QTN in after he quit PLC.
And second: Why is Vicodin running around in PLC acting like a dick?
This is not the kind of shit we should have to worry about our members doing.
Back to top Go down
Saddened

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is going on at PLC?   What the fuck is going on at PLC? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:42 am

I was unaware that QTN had left PLC as he did not inform as any owner of this decision. He has gone by QTN for so long that most had forgotten what it meant. "Quick Trigga Nigga" This does not follow the rule of PLC so he never wore it like that. That is until the other night when he came in as leg|tac quick trigga nigga. He was banned by an owner for his name, not his clan, not because he let PLC to join LT. I wish him luck and you guys as well. I just wanted to get that out there that it was not for something so childish as " you quit PLC so you are banned." Thanks Momento.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles

Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is going on at PLC?   What the fuck is going on at PLC? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:41 am

Hey Memento i think but im not to sure that Tony Invited him to join LT

I susgested that QTN asked to join only if he wanted to (NOT STEALING PLAYERS FROM PLC) so i talked to him lastnight and he said that it was Tony that let him in i beleave..

i hope this clears it up a little bit for you.

<3 bubs lol..
Back to top Go down
Yeti1818
Admin
Yeti1818

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is going on at PLC?   What the fuck is going on at PLC? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:08 pm

no no no... this fucker isnt in LT. he needs to post and then asmins need to vote on it. Sry tone but theres protical to follow.
Back to top Go down
https://legacytactics.darkbb.com
oblivion
Admin
oblivion

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is going on at PLC?   What the fuck is going on at PLC? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:53 pm

Saddened wrote:
I was unaware that QTN had left PLC as he did not inform as any owner of this decision. He has gone by QTN for so long that most had forgotten what it meant. "Quick Trigga Nigga" This does not follow the rule of PLC so he never wore it like that. That is until the other night when he came in as leg|tac quick trigga nigga. He was banned by an owner for his name, not his clan, not because he let PLC to join LT. I wish him luck and you guys as well. I just wanted to get that out there that it was not for something so childish as " you quit PLC so you are banned." Thanks Momento.

HE IS NOT A PART OF OUR TEAM. just to clarify Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlineFT.com
Saddened

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is going on at PLC?   What the fuck is going on at PLC? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:12 pm

Thanks for clearing that up guys.
Back to top Go down
oblivion
Admin
oblivion

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is going on at PLC?   What the fuck is going on at PLC? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:25 pm

Saddened wrote:
Thanks for clearing that up guys.

no problem, we want to have a good relationship with plc
Back to top Go down
[PLC] J - English

[PLC] J - English

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is going on at PLC?   What the fuck is going on at PLC? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:53 pm

can we have a clan gang bang.
Back to top Go down
Extacy

Extacy

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is going on at PLC?   What the fuck is going on at PLC? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:08 pm

Only if you are there Smile
Back to top Go down
oblivion
Admin
oblivion

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is going on at PLC?   What the fuck is going on at PLC? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:50 pm

[PLC] J - English wrote:
can we have a clan gang bang.

haha
Back to top Go down
[PLC] J - English

[PLC] J - English

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is going on at PLC?   What the fuck is going on at PLC? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:21 am

Extacy wrote:

I LOVE IT WHEN U STALK ME BABY...first the plc forums now the legacy forums....ppl might talk darling.
Back to top Go down
oblivion
Admin
oblivion

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is going on at PLC?   What the fuck is going on at PLC? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:47 am

gang bang in the bathrooms in plc office?
Back to top Go down
Extacy

Extacy

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is going on at PLC?   What the fuck is going on at PLC? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:21 am

[PLC] J - English wrote:
Extacy wrote:

I LOVE IT WHEN U STALK ME BABY...first the plc forums now the legacy forums....ppl might talk darling.

Hey hey.. I was here first Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is going on at PLC?   What the fuck is going on at PLC? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the fuck is going on at PLC?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy Tactics :: Have a problem or issue?-
Jump to: