Legacy Tactics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Tactics

Legacy Tactics CS:S Forums

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

DON'T CLICK ON ANY LINKS MY STEAM ACCOUNT SENDS YOU

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sooner

DON'T CLICK ON ANY LINKS MY STEAM ACCOUNT SENDS YOU Empty
PostSubject: DON'T CLICK ON ANY LINKS MY STEAM ACCOUNT SENDS YOU   DON'T CLICK ON ANY LINKS MY STEAM ACCOUNT SENDS YOU I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:04 pm

My steam account got hijacked. If you have clicked or copied and pasted any links I've sent you over the past few hours then you need to submit a support ticket immediatly
Back to top Go down
supersoaker

supersoaker

PostSubject: Re: DON'T CLICK ON ANY LINKS MY STEAM ACCOUNT SENDS YOU   DON'T CLICK ON ANY LINKS MY STEAM ACCOUNT SENDS YOU I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:19 am

how did your account get hijacked?
Back to top Go down
Sooner

PostSubject: Re: DON'T CLICK ON ANY LINKS MY STEAM ACCOUNT SENDS YOU   DON'T CLICK ON ANY LINKS MY STEAM ACCOUNT SENDS YOU I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:50 am

supersoaker wrote:
how did your account get hijacked?
basically I clicked on a link a friend sent me and his account happened to be hijacked as well
Back to top Go down
supersoaker

supersoaker

PostSubject: Re: DON'T CLICK ON ANY LINKS MY STEAM ACCOUNT SENDS YOU   DON'T CLICK ON ANY LINKS MY STEAM ACCOUNT SENDS YOU I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:15 am

That freakin blows man. Does that mean you have to purchase a new steam account? How does this work anyways, how can someone just hijack an account. :: scratches head ::
Back to top Go down
fapper

fapper

PostSubject: Re: DON'T CLICK ON ANY LINKS MY STEAM ACCOUNT SENDS YOU   DON'T CLICK ON ANY LINKS MY STEAM ACCOUNT SENDS YOU I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:35 am

The links often have keylogges and/or spyware attached to them so whoever sent it to you can look through your comp. If sooner reports his account being stolen with proof of purchase with it (Credit card if online, a picture of the serial number if a hard copy) he can get his account back, assuming it wasn't vac banned. If it was vacced, wouldn't matter if he got it back or not
Back to top Go down
supersoaker

supersoaker

PostSubject: Re: DON'T CLICK ON ANY LINKS MY STEAM ACCOUNT SENDS YOU   DON'T CLICK ON ANY LINKS MY STEAM ACCOUNT SENDS YOU I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:50 am

Looks like he had to get a new account! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DON'T CLICK ON ANY LINKS MY STEAM ACCOUNT SENDS YOU   DON'T CLICK ON ANY LINKS MY STEAM ACCOUNT SENDS YOU I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DON'T CLICK ON ANY LINKS MY STEAM ACCOUNT SENDS YOU
Page 1 of 1